- Build sustainable finance through capacity building
- Improve corporate governance.
- Elevate local practices towards international best practices.
- Standardize banking practices.
- Educate the public about the sustainable financing.
The Institute of Banking and Finance is an initiative and owned by the Association of Banks in Cambodia. It was incorporated in 2017. The purpose of setting up the institute is to uplift the capacity of the Cambodian Banking Industry to be on par with the region.
Board of Directors
The institute has currently been supported by a committed and voluntary board of directors, which represents the whole Cambodian banking industry.
- Chairperson: Mr Kith Sovannarith, Deputy Director of Bank Supervision Department
- Board Member: Mr Chan Kok Choy, CEO of Vattanac Bank
- Board Member: Mr Charles Vann, Executive Vice President of Canadia Bank
- Board Member: Ms Dith Nita, CEO of CAMMA Microfinance
- Board Member: Mr Kea Borann, CEO of AMK Microfinance Deposit-taking Institution
- Board Member: Mr Phal Vandy, Executive Director of Cambodian Microfinance Association
- Board Member: Mr Pech Bolene, CEO of Westline Education Group
- Board Member: Dr So Phonnary, Executive Vice Preside of Acleda Bank