- Build sustainable finance through capacity building
- Improve corporate governance.
- Elevate local practices towards international best practices.
- Standardize banking practices.
- Educate the public about the sustainable financing.
The Institute of Banking and Finance is an initiative and owned by the Association of Banks in Cambodia. It was incorporated in 2017. The purpose of setting up the institute is to uplift the capacity of the Cambodian Banking Industry to be on par with the region.
Board of Directors
The institute is currently being supported by a committed and voluntary board of directors, who represent the whole Cambodian banking industry.
- Chairperson: Mr Kith Sovannarith, Deputy Director of Bank Supervision Department of NBC
- Vice Chairperson: Mr Chan Kok Choy, CEO of Vattanac Bank Board of Directors
- Board Member: Mr Bun Yin, CEO of CIMB Bank
- Board Member: Ms Dith Nita, CEO of CAMMA Microfinance
- Board Member: Mr Kea Borann, CEO of AMK Microfinance
- Board Member: Dato Mohd Hanif Suadi, CEO of Maybank
- Board Member: Mr Pech Bolene, CEO of Westline Education Group
- Board Member: Mr Phal Vandy, Executive Director of Cambodian Microfinance Association